Penscowen Road, Camborne TR14
THREE BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE
ABOUT THIS HOME
- Modern family home in quiet location.
- A great sized kitchen/diner with all appliances built in! This includes, cooker with gas hob, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher!
- The living room is very spacious with plenty of natural light.
- There is a downstairs toilet and cloakroom
- All bedrooms are doubles and two of the three bedrooms have built in wardrobe space too!
- The largest bedroom benefits from a small room which could be used as a small study, a walk in wardrobe or a cot room.
- Lovely family bathroom with shower over the bath.
- Easy to maintain garden with a shed included too.
- You will also benefit from 2 Allocated parking spaces to the rear of the property as well as ample on road parking for visitors.
- Council Tax Band B!
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- EPC Band B
- The property is also within walking distance of Camborne town centre with all of the local amenities.
- Easy access to the A30 too.
Note: This property is unable to accept dogs, one cat MAY be considered, please call to discuss.
ABOUT THE AREA
Camborne is an ideal place to live should you need easy access to the A30 and is perfect for commuting to Pool, Redruth, St Ives, Falmouth, Penryn or Truro.
The property is well located, and has easy access to the town.
There is an Aldi located in town, and a Tesco’s.
There is a Costa Coffee in town, plus all the other essentials like Boots Pharmacy, Subway, and a few places selling yummy Pastys!
One of our favourite things about Camborne?... you’re never far from a lovely walk or a sandy beach!