Kenwyn Street, Truro TR1
ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT
ABOUT THIS HOME
- Spacious first floor flat
- A great sized living room with 2 seater sofa, armchair and TV stand
- !! Separate kitchen to include all white goods !! (Including cooker, washing machine, tumble drier, fridge, freezer and dishwasher!)
- Double bedroom with double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- The property is very central with shops, bars and restaurants, right on your doorstep.
- There is a bus stop less than a 5 minute walk away from the property.
- Band A Council Tax
- Modern Electric Heating
- The flat is ideal for a professional couple/single person
- Please note there is no allocated parking included with the property, but council car park permits are available for a monthly fee, and all council car parks are now free from 4pm - 9am each day. There are a number of council car parks in close proximity to the property.
ABOUT THE AREA
Truro is the City of Cornwall. It has a professional feel to it, an if you're starting a career here you'll love the work-life balance that Truro, and Cornwall, has to offer. There are some lovely bars and cafes to enjoy after work.
Lot's of gym's to choose from too.
Waitrose isn't far from town, and Sainsbury's is within walking distance from central Truro.
There is a bus depot in town, taxi stand and train station all fairly central.